Malone Logo

Malone Logo

Sep 26, 2024

Feeding assistance at House of Loreto

Feeding assistance at House of Loreto


Employer: Cecilia Cuenot

Address: 
n/a

Contact:  Cecilia Cuenot ( - 330 265 4426 )

Job Title: Volunteer

Requirements for Employment: 

I am looking for help with lunch for my mother. It would be from noon until one. $20 for that hour. I have Monday and Tuesday covered. Wednesday and Friday are covered. Thursday is open. And the Sisters are ALWAYS in need of volunteers every day..

Job Description: 

Helping out with the noon meal at the House of Loreto

Application Process: 

Please text me and I will get back to you. 330 265 4426

Rate of pay and hours per week: $20 for that hour

Approximate start date: 9/26/2024

Approximate end date: 

Number of positions available:  

Students in the following areas of study should apply:

Nursing, Ministry, social work, Undecided, public relations, Bible and Theology, Education, human resources, Human Services